· Your privacy is important – information you share will be used for the purpose it was received. (to deliver a resource to you and/or offer free tips and updates)
· This policy explains what you can expect in regards to your personal data, how it is used, stored, and your rights.
· This policy applies to information submitted on www.quickwinimprov.com and the related kartra.com, squarespace, and thinkfic.com sites for our programs
Please read this document for full details, and use the contact information below for questions or concerns.
Who we are?
Christopher Norton and Sarah Buckley created the Quick Win Improv course for music teachers to follow a proven curriculum for building strong improvisation, theory, and musicianship skills using fun 3 minute activities.
What information do we collect?
As part of our service, and to provide both free and paid resources and training, an online service program (Kartra) collects names, addresses, and user names.
When a user registers for a free resource or paid program the data is entered into a form and stored in the Karta database to deliver resources to you.
· Names and email addresses are collected for free resources, Names, email addresses and physical addresses are collected from paid clients for tax purposes.
· Sensitive payment data from paid clients is collected using kartra, moonclerk, squarespace or paypal and is only used to complete payment for services or products you purchase.
How do we use personal information?
The data we collect will be used for the following service and business-related purposes.
· personalisation of content, business information or user experience
· account set up and administration
· delivering marketing and events communication
· carrying out polls and surveys
· internal research and development purposes
· providing goods and services
What legal basis do we have for processing your personal data?
Your data is processed based upon your consent – either by signing up to receive a free resource or course and to be included on the mailing list to hear about upcoming offers and training, or by signing up directly for the newsletter. Your consent is given when you submit your information into a form on the website.
As a paid client, your data is processed according to the guidelines of your particular program.
If at any time you wish to stop receiving communication you may unsubscribe using the link at the bottom of your email. Your data will not be shared and unsubscribing removes your information from the program.
When do we share personal data?
Personal data is used to deliver resources and services to you. It is not shared with third parties. The information is entered and stored within the Kartra program where users enter their information.
How do we secure personal data?
User data is hosted by processors: Squarespace and Kartra. These processors adhere to the GDPR regulations and details of those policies are here:
How long do we keep your personal data for?
User data is retained as long as it serves the user. If newsletter updates, courses, and free trainings are no longer serving you, you are invited to unsubscribe and your information will be deleted. Data is deleted from the Kartra program.
Your rights in relation to personal data
You may ask questions, access your information, correct or request deletion or withdraw consent at anytime – simply email email@example.com Your request will be completed within 2 business days.
How to contact us?
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or concerns about privacy practices or personal information.
If you continue using the site without consenting, cookies will not be placed on your device, and any cookies other than the necessary ones will not be employed.
Linking to other websites / third party content
Sarah Buckley, M.M. ARCT
Keys to Success Business Coach